Sunday, June 4, 2017

The Noodle - Chino Hills, CA


It was time to meet up with grandma and this time, I felt like having Chinese food. I haven't visited Chino Hills in awhile and was surprised to see The Noodle there. I know, I said awhile mmmmmk?


That side eyes...

Seating was easy and service was pretty good. The lady that helped us was friendly and quick on ordering. We were handed bunch of different menus, and I actually think they were the same but just in different format. why can't you just make it one menu omg?



We ordered beef rice noodle, fish filet in black bean sauce, diced string beans with shredded meat and vegetables, and pork in honey sauce.





Beef rice noodle wasn't too good and I wouldn't recommend it. It broke apart the moment we tried to lift it with our chopsticks.


Favorite dish was diced string beans with shredded meat and vegetables. It was delicious and went so well with rice. Fish filet and pork were good too.

Diced string beans with shredded meat and vegetables

Fish filet in black bean sauce

Pork in honey sauce

Service definitely stood out here for us. We ordered milk coffee tea and it was refilled at least 3 times before I even fully finished the drink. Not going to lie, I was impressed and I would come back again to try the noodle dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment