Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Chicken Factory - Los Angeles, CA


After our initial meal next door, I decided to lead work crew to try some chicken here because you know, fatty being fatty. Who doesn't like fried chicken anyway?


Limited seats

The two guys behind the counter were super friendly. I got a proper greet and I found out this place only opened in January 2017, still pretty new.

Open kitchen

Since we had lunch already, I was the only one buying. The menu looked impressive and everything was crying out "try me!" I saw a deal on the front banner said 5 pieces of dark meat for $4.99. Perfect.

Oh HELLS YES!!

Ribs eh?



As my chicken was getting packed, I was told there were only 4 pieces available right away. I had two options of either waiting for 12 minutes on that last piece or I could get wing to substitute instead. Well, we were due back to the office so I choose wing. I thought I was only getting one wing, but it was more than that! Yay, buddy, you know how to please a fatty!


The chicken was excellent. We got legs, thighs, and wings. The skin was crispy even though it was under the heat lamp. The meat was juicy and just enough seasoning to keep the meat exciting. The wing size was just right, none of those giant gmo wings like other places.


All and all, it was a really nice surprise for us to run into this place. Excellent food, friendly service, and I saw more items on the menu that I want to try. I can't wait for a return trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment