Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Ktchn Dtla - Los Angeles, CA


Salve girl was meeting her work husband and thought I could join them for a brunch adventure. Since we don't hang out as much, I thought it would be cool and we ended up at Ktchn dtla.




From the outside, I would never guess how it looked inside and I was surprised to see the food truck and a bar shack inside a garden.




I ordered a corn beef hash with a side of pork belly, and slave girl got brussels sprout hash and crispy potatoes. We got a buzzer to let us know when the food was ready for pick up.



After ordering, we turned around 180 degrees and got us happy morning adult beverages from the bar. I got an IPA and she got some mango daiquiri slush thing that was pretty strong.





Her brussels hash was good, but a bit too salty. The crispy potatoes was not super crispy but still good.

Brussels sprout hash

Crispy potatoes

Corn beef hash was heavy in flavor and hard to finish due to the heavy flavor. It was actually really good but at the same time I felt heart attack happening. The pork belly was crispy and fully enjoyable.

Corn beef hash

Corn beef hash, sunny side up

Pork belly on the side

Overall I love the setting, outdoor and relaxing. The food was good, just can't be everyday food. Give this place a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment