Saturday, June 24, 2017

Alex Sandwich - Los Angeles, CA


I was craving for sandwich during lunch hour and that was unusual. I thought about going to my favorite spot but decided to try something new and that was how I found Alex Sandwich.



Alex Sandwich was managed by a Korean lady. I asked if her name was Alex, she told me she had no idea who that was and she took over the shop about two years ago. That was kind of funny. There were also teriyaki and Mexican dishes on the menu, plenty of selections for everyone.


After browsing through the menu, I decided to go with spicy chicken sandwich. I also made it a combo with fries and a can of soda for $2 more.




For to go order, I received a little bag of sliced pickled jalapeños that served as pickles. The fries was seasoned and tasted good. The sandwich though, it was actually WOAH good. Basically, it was a spicy chicken teriyaki stuffed in between two buns. It was tasty and texture excellent.





Overall I was loving this place. It was quick, affordable, and tasty. They have free delivery with no minimum order. The only downside was cash only, but I can't wait to go back to try their steak sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment