Saturday, June 3, 2017

Ktown Express - Arcadia, CA


Friends wanted to meet in the food court having dinner and chat. It was a Sunday night and most of the places in the food court were closed. After looking around, Ktown express definitely caught our eyes with their bright colorful sign.



We browsed through the menu quickly and slave girl was settled for number 3, spicy and vegetable stew. I decided to go with number 6, spicy pork spine and potato soup.



I don't know what it was, but it took a while for us to get our food. I was pretty surprised to see side dishes came with our food. Slave girl told me her food was just ok. I tasted mine and it felt like it was missing something. The pork was tender and tasty but the potatoe was blandand tasteless. Oh yes, only one potato was received.

Spicy pork spine and potato soup

Side dishes

Spicy and vegetable stew

At the end our our meal, we were full but not satisfied. I mean, it wasn't bad but some flavor just wasn't there. I understand the locos are probably excited to even have a Korean joint in the area, but I don't think I would go back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment