Monday, June 12, 2017

Eastside Market Italian Deli - Los Angeles, CA


Slave girl and friends wanted to go to Eastside for lunch, fail me never even heard of the place. I know I know, that was why I volunteered myself tagging the group to check the place out.




Parking was hard but not impossible. I saw two small tables on the outside and thinking, "man, another small deli counter service spot. Probably won't be impressed". I was wrong, it was spacious and there were seats and tables everywhere. The counter was moving the customers with an impressive speed.



I ordered #7, roast beef, pastrami and cheese sandwich. Slave girl got Tuesday special, lasagna with meatball.


The sandwich was freaking delicious and super tasty. Lots of meat with a fair price. At Eastside, extra pepper and sauce could be requested at no charge, so just ask for it if you like them.


The lasagna sauce was good and pasta was cooked well. A very solid dish for Tuesday and Thursday only special. Meatball was a little bit tougher to my liking, but it tasted good. The dish also came with sandwich bread that could be used to clean all the sauce on the plate.



I finally tried Eastside and it was legit. If it was closer to my work, I would love the place even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment