Sunday, May 14, 2017

Taqueria Arbol Del Tule - Rowland Heights, CA


Slave girl and I were hungry and got denied entry by a nearby Taiwanese restaurant because it was "closed" even though they supposed to be open for another hour based on their business hour sign. Well, you know what? Plenty others would like to take my money!



When we walked in, the girl at the counter was very friendly and gave us some suggestions on what to order. I noticed they have pozole and I was told they have it everyday! Weeee~~


We ordered asada and pastor tacos. I got pozole (shocking~~lol), and slave girl got asada burrito.



The tacos were pretty good. Decent flavor, good amount of meat with really affordable price. It was not amazing but solid.



The asada burrito tasted pretty much like the taco but with rice and beans. Once again, good but not amazing.



The pozole though, it was delicious and pretty amazing. Just the right amount of seasoning with plenty of meat. The only thing I hope for was a thicker broth. It was a little pricey but I still believe it was worth it.



To be honest, if we didn't get turn down by the other restaurant, we would probably never step a foot into this place only because Rowland Heights is not really known for Mexican food. I am glad we got to try it at last and not regretting our decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment