Friday, May 12, 2017

Tacos Mexico - Los Angeles, CA


Every morning I pass by Tacos Mexico and I wonder to myself why I haven't stopped by yet to try their tacos. In the name of Taco Tuesday, I came to give them a try with work wife 2.



I was a little sad to find out they don't do Taco Tuesdays due to the cheap price already, but that was OK because the taco was decently priced at $1.60 a piece. They take credit cards here but there is a 0.50 cents charge. Work wife 2 ordered 4 steak tacos and I got a steak sandwich (torta) and a fried pork taco.


They do have some taco condiments, but they were by the pick up window. Salsas were available in green and red upon request. Red one was way more spicy compared to the green one, so have it with caution.


I didn't try any of the steak tacos but they looked delicious.


The fried pork taco was pretty average. A little salty to me, but the texture was good.


Torta came in good size with a good amount of steak. At first I was worried the steak would fall all over the place, but it was packed well and no casualties. The flavor was good, but not amazing. At $6.50 a piece, I think I would go else where for a sandwich.


Moral of the story, just go for tacos. A side story here. When we were ordering our food, work wife 2 asked if we wanted to eat there or take it back to the office. Silly me told her I wanted the "LA EXPERIENCE" by eating it there. Well, I sure got what I wished for. I got pooped by a bird and harassed by a homeless guy. The dude wanted my food so badly he purposely coughed into my food in the hope of me giving it up to him. You all know I don't give up my food to nobody...delicious germs. Greatest experience ever, good times.


No comments:

Post a Comment