Thursday, May 4, 2017

Johnny Pacific - Winnetka, CA


I was in the hood with work wife 0.5 doing some work. After some long hours of working we stumbled to Johnny Pacific for happy meal time.




Johnny Pacific had a small shared parking lot. Parking was pretty hard so we parked on the other business lot on the Saticoy side. Since I don't know if that was allowed, do it at your own risk.


We both ordered lunch combo that came with 2 choices of empanada, a drink, and 1/2 order of salad or fries. I picked kailua pig and beef tinga with fries. Work wife 0.5 ordered beef tinga and mushroom with salad.


The beef tinga and kailua pork were very good, but it didn't blow me away, especially with the size it came with. Truly if it wasn't for the fries, I would still be pretty hungry after just two empanadas. I also found the empanada dipping sauce unnecessary since the empanada was flavorful already.

Mushroom

Mushroom

Beef tinga and kailua pork

Beef tinga

Kailua pork

With $2.85 a piece, I felt it was a little over priced. The restaurant was small and cozy, the counter order was friendly. I would go back for sure but not more than once a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment