Monday, April 24, 2017

Shabu Shabu House - Los Angeles, CA


Slave girl and I were on a lunch date and I remembered Shabu Shabu House had cash only lunch special. Since I had cash, time to get our lunch.




This was my first time in Shabu Shabu House. Slave girl was trying to educate me the history of Shabu Shabu House, but I was more concerned about getting food.


When we were ready to order, the first thing we heard was, "no shabu shabu during lunch". Apparently, it was too much work to prepare shabu shabu for lunch so they only offered one thing during lunch time, beef bento.


Beef bento came with 1 miso soup, 3 side dishes, and teriyaki Angus rib eye beef over rice. The beef was a little dry but decently portioned. The side dishes and miso soup were pretty average.




For the amount we received, it was a decent lunch and I enjoyed the service. It was just too bad I didn't get  to try the shabu shabu that slave girl was raving about. I suppose I will find time to come back to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment