Friday, April 28, 2017

Beerhaus - Las Vegas, NV


One thing I like about Vegas is no matter the time, there are always restaurants open. After watching a show, me and slave girl were hungry and we passed by Beerhaus and decided to check it out.




They got table games everywhere

At 9:55pm on a week night, seating was easy with plenty of empty tables. If you want to order drinks, sit at a table and someone would get your order. If you want food, sorry you have to order it at the counter by the door.



I went to the counter and ordered Beerhaus brat, hot link and fries with beer cheese dip. The dude at the counter took my order and gave me the total to pay... At that moment, the girl also behind the counter told me about the happy hour price and asked me if I wanted to wait for 3 minutes before putting in the order. Shame on you the dude behind the counter! Shame on you! I was going to tip the girl alone but couldn't find her when we were leaving.


Beerhaus brat came with IPA cheddarwurst, smoked bacon and onion jam. It was well made and very tasty. Same went to the hot link. It came with hot link, pickle slaw, and mayo. Very well made and had a good kick every bite.

Beerhaus brat

Hot link

The fries was fried perfectly. Too bad it was under season but nothing a salt and pepper couldn't fix. Beer cheese dip was fine but it didn't really help with the flavor too much.


Beerhaus also had lots of table games available so there was no dull moment when we were there. The service was wonderful. Our server checked on us often for beer refill and really made us felt like home. If you haven't checked out the place yet, give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment