Thursday, April 20, 2017

E.A.K. Ramen - Los Angeles, CA


I was in the area with work bro and it was lunch time. After looking around, we decided to give EAK Ramen a shot.




Street parking wasn't too bad, and the restaurant decor was decent. The service was really slow and a lot of orders were messed up that day for other customers. I ordered karaage and Oh So Hot ramen.




The karaage here was crispy on the outside and juicy inside. They also served variety of dipping sauces, but I don't believe they were necessary. If anything, curry won my heart.


The ramen on the other hand, I had no problem with the pork itself, but the broth was lacking on some serious flavor. I finished the bowl only because I would finish everything in front of me. Work bro didn't even finish his ramen because of the broth. It just wasn't that good.


With meh ramen and less impressive service, going back for more is highly unlikely.

No comments:

Post a Comment