Thursday, April 13, 2017

Saffron & Rose Ice Cream - Los Angeles, CA


I found Saffron and Rose about two years ago. I've loved this place at the first sight but it was just so freaking far from me. I've made a point though to stop by anytime I am in the 5 miles radius and today was one of those days.



To go containers

I gotta say it has been awhile since I stopped by, the interior looked totally different. I remember it used to have a L-shaped counter with two freezers. When I stopped by today, there was only one freezer left with much more tables for customers to sit. The change was great because now more customers can sit inside.


The service has always been friendly and helpful. If they know it's your first visit, they would spend time to tell you the stories behind their ice cream and explain how the flavors were made. You can sample their ice cream for sure and we sampled quite a bit. There was no attitude except a warm welcome.



Definitely try faloodeh when you are there. You won't find this anywhere else and very interesting flavor with the syrup. This time I got passion fruit and jasmine. Delicious as always.

Passion fruit and jasmine

I wish they make lots of money and open a shop close to where I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment