Sunday, April 23, 2017

Prael - Los Angeles, CA


Work bro, work wife 0.5 and I were on a lunch quest. Work wife 0.5 wanted Thai and work bro happened to know this hole in the wall place. It didn't look all that amazing until we ordered the food.



You can kind of see the kitchen


Wall decoration

Not a real Thia place unless you see these jars on the table

The menu was HUGE!! I can never understand how Asian chefs know all the dishes from their country, not just Thai chefs. I was in the mood for noodles, so I ordered boat noodle. I also ordered papaya salad for some extra fiber intake.





I got the noodles first and hmmmmmm, there wasn't more to ask for. It smelled delicious, it tasted even better. I didn't have a lot of boat noodles in my life, but this one made it to my top five easy.


The papaya salad was fantastic. It was very spicy, but at the same time, I could also taste the fish sauce, sugar, and the dry shrimp. Very refreshing and perfect for a hot summer day.


Service was mediocre but the food definitely stood out here. Work crew were pleased with what they got, especially work wife 0.5's tofu ka pow. This restaurant got game and I would return for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment