Tuesday, July 4, 2017

BottleRock - Los Angeles, CA


Work bro was moving on to a better paying job and he chose this restaurant for his going away celebration. I have passed by it before but never went in so I was pretty psyched he picked this place.


Outdoor seats

Our group had 15+ head counts and after they put some tables together, they were able to seat us comfortably. It was too bad they split our group into two tables so half of the group didn't really get to say bye Felicia (kidding). I noticed however, the restaurant was pretty empty during lunch hours if it wasn't for our group.



After looking through the menu, I was settled for bottlerock burger and steak fries with a side of the daily soup, potato bacon soup.



The soup was actually flavorful and the potatoes were not mushy in a good bite size. Not a bad soup but wasn't the most amazing or anything.  The downside was the soup being watery while I was looking for a creamier feel.


When I ordered my burger, they asked me how I wanted it and I said medium. The burger came to the table well done and dry. I mentioned it to the server and the second one I got was a little better at medium well. Only the last bite was cooked right at medium. The messed up part was they double fried my fries from the first plate so it was all burnt and dry. Since everyone was almost done and I was scared of the kitchen nightmare, I just opted out on eating the fries.

Cheese looked a little funky...

The cow died 3 times over during the cooking process...

Second one, proper cheese this time

It was borderline well done... 

Last bite was medium, finally.

Fries was so burnt and dry, so much fail.

The service was unbelievably bad. My water was empty most of the time and my hand was in the air waving with no acknowledgement. Most of the time we were unattended. I was not happy to pay the 18% group service charge at all. With the food and service being horrible, they really can't blame on the construction outside if they close their door one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment