Monday, July 24, 2017

Cracker Barrel Old Country Store - Las Vegas, NV


Slave girl was super excited about trying this place since she has never had it before. I on the other hand had my fair share of Cracker Barrel when I used to be the road warrior crossing country. I never really loved the place but for my love I shall eat here one more time.




We arrived around dinner time. The wait wasn't long but we messed around on the rocking chair and browsed the store a little before getting seated.




The menu had a wide range of selections. Breakfast menu was also available even during the evenings. I had my eyes on 10 oz ribeye steak, and slave girl got Friday fish fry.



Free cornbread and biscuit

The fish fry came with 4 pieces of batter fried cod filet, fries and coleslaw. Slave girl told me the fish was dry and she really didn't enjoy it.


My ribeye came with 3 sides. I know my sides didn't make sense, but I got cheese grits, mashed potato, and steamed broccoli. I asked my steak to be cooked at medium rare but it came out well done. The server didn't have any issues and took it back to the kitchen. The second one was more rare, but there was no point for me kept sending the food back so I settled with the rare steak. The flavor was good but meat quality was not impressive.


2nd one, pretty rear meat...

The service was strange... When we got there, we had multiple people coming to order our drinks. The real server we got was not bad but she wouldn't take our empty cups away and kept bringing new cups to the table. Eventually we ran out of room on our table and no one wanted to come take things away from the table.


Love yourself and don't go there?

No comments:

Post a Comment