Wednesday, July 26, 2017

The Peppermill Restaurant & Fireside Lounge - Las Vegas, NV


On the day of us leaving Vegas, our friend really loved his breakfast at the Peppermill before we took off. Since I haven't been to the restaurant yet, I was pretty excited to go check it out.


The restaurant was decorated like a strip club without the poles. It was colorful and packed with people. I ordered steak and eggs and also crab cake, slave girl got the crab cake benny.

The benny was OK. I actually didn't try it but slave girl said it wasn't bad.


I asked my steak cooked to medium rare and it actually came out right! My only issue was part of the steak tasted bitter. Don't ask me how, but it did and I had no idea why. The only thing that really pissed me off was, I asked for over easy on eggs and it came out scrambled.


Medium rare

The crab cake was actually forgotten, well, not by the kitchen, but by our waitress. It came with 3 pieces and it was actually very tasty.


The service was shit. We got no water even after we asked for water. Our server never checked on us and we had to wave her over like in a Chinese restaurant. She forgot my crab cake and screwed up my egg order. When we were ready to leave, I couldn't get a box to pack my food since she was no where to be found. When I finally got up to get the box myself, our sever saw me and stopped me. She told me to return to my seat and would bring one to the table. THEN she came to the table empty handed, wtf? That was when she told me she wanted to pack it for me. At that point I didn't want to have extra stuff in my leftover so I asked for the box, again.

Inside crabcake

Peppermill, just because you were in couple of movies didn't make you god. Count me out for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment