Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Hannosuke - Torrance, CA


I was in the area with work wife 2 and remembered I have been here before for some delicious tempura over rice. I suggested it to her and since she has never been to this place, we stopped by for her to try it.



Matter of fact, because of my last visit here, I actually went to find their original Tokyo location when I visited Japan last year. I gotta say, other than the smaller fish piece and extra rice in the bowl, it was spot on here. We are very fortunate to have this shop here with no line because slave girl and I waited close to an hour on a week day in Tokyo for this.


I got the original tendon since that was what I like. Work wife 2 decided to get the same since she didn't really know what to get.


The original tendon came with a piece of white fish, 2 shrimps, a soft boiled egg, seaweed, a shishito pepper, a pumpkin, and a broccoli over rice that was drizzled with the "tendon sauce". Everything was tasty and fried to perfection. Especially with the soft boiled egg, I really would like to know how they deep fried the egg on the outside while maintaining the soft center. It was pure sorcery.


Overall I love how fast the food came out, and I love the counter staff being friendly and patience. The food was good and experience was excellent. I would highly recommend this place if you haven't tried it yet. Oh before I forget, you don't get miso soup if it's a togo order.

No comments:

Post a Comment