Monday, February 6, 2017

Two Boots - Los Angeles, CA


Slave girl and I stopped by two boots after a night of drinking. We were hungry, it was my first time and the menu was HUGE. Thank goodness for the line, I had time to read through it before our turn to order.




Two boots had slices made already for late night goers, but after looking through the menu, we decided on "the 11", bacon, habanero, capicola, jalapeƱos pesto, and mozzarella. We could only buy it as a whole pie instead of slice and we had to wait, but that was OK.


It took about 15-20 minutes for us to get the pizza, but it was fresh, hot, and SPICY! Oh man, it was so delicious but yet so hard to put it in my mouth due to the steamy temperature and spiciness. I asked the dude behind the counter for some water and he gave me one with no hesitations. He knew...




Overall experience was great but I would like to find time to revisit two boots just to ensure their pizza is legitimately good, not because I was drunk. Let that day be soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment