Thursday, March 23, 2017

Tenkatori Karaage - Costa Mesa, CA


After our "not so fulfilling" dinner at a nearby Japanese BBQ restaurant, my old house bro told me to check out a nearby fried chicken place with him. IT IS A CRIME TO TURN PEOPLE DOWN WHEN THEY TRY TO SHARE FOOD EXPERIENCE!! After a short walk, we were at Tenkatori.





The restaurant was small and cozy. Counter order service was fast and friendly. Since seating was limited, we got our food to go.



We ordered fried chicken and gizzard. It took a minute for us to get our order but that was OK, because you know they made it fresh right there. The coating of the chicken wasn't too crunchy and it had a lot of flavors. The chicken remained juicy even after we got home and I really like the chicken was also marinated before it was fried. Same with the gizzards.

10 pieces of karaage

Just to demonstrate how juicy the chicken is

Gizzards

There are couple more items on the menu I would like to try. If I am in the area, I would make an effort to stop by every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment