Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Meiga Sushi - La Habra, CA


Woohoo, another AYCE sushi spot close to my house. It has been awhile since I went to one of those spots and I was super hungry. Time to check this place out.





All you can eat here is $24.95 per person on the weekend. For people who don't want to fill up, they also have a regular menu and a 50% off menu for selected items. Each roll is about $10-$13, so if you are going to order more than one roll, go for AYCE.


We ordered bunch of fish, salad, rolls, rolls without rice. I gotta say I was pretty happy with the quality compared to other ayce sushi. My favorite was the ex-girlfriend roll, which had no rice and packed with different kind of fish. Oysters were also fresh and enjoyable. The only thing I wasn't too happy with was the miso soup. It was bland and very disappointing.

Seaweed salad

Veggie tempura

Shrimp tempura

Sashimi salad

Oyster, a little too big for shooters




Sigh, tendons... 
Riceless rolls












Spicy tuna roll

They have some "typo" on the menu and no I wasn't talking about "beef rip", but it did say 6 pcs per order for the beef rips. I was later told it should be 3 pcs per person per visit, but since I pointed it out, they were willing to give me more. Very nice service.

Beef RIP or beef RIB, your call.


Here are my top 2 reasons for me to go back: 1. They don't pack a lot of rice with their sushi. Thank you for that, Meiga Sushi. 2. Service was excellent. Fast and friendly, totally made dinning experience great.

No comments:

Post a Comment