Saturday, September 30, 2017

Papi’s Pizzeria - Los Angeles, CA (DTLA)


I was walking around the area during my lunch until I saw Papi's. It looked legit inside so I took a menu with me in the hope to try them one day. The day has came and I had the office crew to order with me.

Work Wife 1 ordered Marco Polo salad and decided not to share, I see how they do in Russia. For the rest of us, we ordered oven baked potato wedges, zapata pizza, and butcher block pizza to share.

Marco Polo salad

Oven baked potato wedges were hit or miss. Some pieces were perfectly baked, soft, well seasoned; most of them were under cooked, soggy and bland. Based on what we have, I wouldn't recommend it.


Both pizzas were pretty average. For the price we paid, we expected way more from our pizza. Instead, the pizza crusts were not enjoyable and our pizza were cold upon delivery. The delivery was delayed due to unknown reasons. The pizza looked pretty but that was about it.

Butcher block pizza

Zapata pizza

I don't know, for a first timer, it was such a fail experience. I don't think we would order from there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment