Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Young Dong Tofu - San Gabriel, CA


Rarely, slave girl would told me she wanted Korean tofu soup for dinner. Don't get me wrong, it does happen but just, rare. So when she said Young Dong, I was like, let's go!



When we got to the restaurant, it was a full house. The wait didn't take long and pretty much after we sat, we had waiters ready to take our order. Service was quick and I didn't have any issues finding someone when I needed something.


Since we were here for tofu, it was only normal for us to get tofu soup. What we did was to have me ordering the regular size tofu soup and for her to get a combo. That way we both would have the tofu soup and some, like BBQ beef.


There were plenty of side dishes here. The major difference between here and others was over here they gave us a potato pancake as side dish. Regardless it tasted bland, still nice to have it.



The tofu soup was pretty decent in flavor and plenty of ingredients inside. I noticed there were a lot more clam meat in my soup than clam shells. Not sure how that happened but not going to complain.


The BBQ beef was sweet and nothing too exciting other than being a filler.


Overall it was a good meal. Unlimited side dishes and I never got attitudes when I asked for more. Food were well priced. Pretty solid meal spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment