Sunday, August 6, 2017

Corner Beef Noodle House - El Monte, CA (Revisit)



Slave girl wanted beef noodle soup for lunch and I remembered Corner Beef Noodle House being my favorite so far, why not pay a another trip?

This time we ordered a pork chop, beef noodle soup, and half tendon half meat noodle soup. Drink wise we got passion fruit tea and winter melon tea. Personally I prefer winter melon tea more because it was less sweet, but both were refreshing when it was 90 some degrees out.


Passion fruit left, winter melon right
The pork chop was very tasty and fried well, but the oil settled in after a bit and the pork chop got soggy. Moral of the story, don't wait on fried food.


The beef noodle soups were still great. I don't know how and what but the flavors were out of control. The broth was not too spicy and still had that earthy taste, the meat and tendons were huge and tender. At the Corner Beef Noodle House, they really don't cheat on the meat!


Noodles were al dente

Big piece, still taste amazing

I really wanted to try their shaved ice since it was hot out, but I was so full from what we ordered. Maybe next time?

No comments:

Post a Comment