Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Hot Star - Rowland Heights, CA


Foodie friend Charlie has been raving about the chicken fillet here ever since it franchised all the way from Taiwan. I always wanted to try it but just couldn't drop $10 for a piece of chicken.



Then, I found out they are doing daily special with a consumer friendly price. For $13, I could get a chicken fillet, a drink, AND a side order of something depending on the day. For my day, I got popcorn chicken.




It took awhile for the order to come out since it was made to order. I was so excited to finally try it, and it did not disappoint. It was huge, crispy outside and tender inside with excellent seasoning. Same thing with the popcorn chicken. I was very satisfied unlike Hamilton.

Large fried chicken breast

Bigger than my hand!

Popcorn chicken
There was a new deal that came out in January 2018 with more savings!

New deal started January 2018

Octopus balls

Cheesy fried chicken breast

Overall I am glad they finally gave in and came out with a more affordable option because it really was a bit much for the single piece they asked for. I would come back again to try the chicken wings as part of the daily special soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment