Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Master Burger #4 - Los Angeles, CA (DTLA)


Work bro told me Master Burger was open. I was psyched because that space has been empty for a little bit. Since I didn't have lunch, we went over to try them out.



The restaurant lay out looked like any fast food restaurants. It was counter service and cash only on that day. The menu was broad in selections, from burgers, wings, pizza, pasta, to Mexican dishes.



Since it was named Master Burger, I must try the master burger combo.



Master burger included a 1/2 lbs patty, lettuce, tomato, pickles, onions, mustard, and mayo. The bun was soft but soggy; at the same time the patty was dry and overcooked. The only good thing was they seasoned the patty, but that was about it. Not too impressed.




The fries was fried perfectly. It was golden brown. A little crunch on the outside with soft center. Well seasoned, no complaints. I tried to upgrade it to chili fries but that option wasn't available.


Overall I was disappointed. My burger was hard to swallow while work bro's patty was pink and moist. The quality of the food was inconsistent. Also, my burger combo was $7.50, but I was told to pay $8.50 for my meal. According to the city tax rate, my total should be $8.23. Sure it wasn't a lot more, but with cash only transaction, something wasn't right. Service was very friendly and I hope they are being paid correctly. If I ever go back, I would try something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment